The so called psychic Mrs. Maria is 100% SCAM.

She is NOT a real psychic. Her name is Marie Costelo and she is located in Eufaula Alabama. When I walked into her house I sat down and paid her $50. Maria then asked me why I came (real psychics never ask you questions).

She asked me why I came then she told me a bunch of generic things that she tells everybody. The session only lasted 5 minutes and it was a total scam. Maria's husband is the one who works for a living. She just sits at home and makes extra money from people that she scams with her fake psychic readings.

The stuff that she told me in the reading was generic and wrong about me. Now she is so desperate for people to scam that she is offering $10 readings. Mrs.

Maria is a total SCAM. Do NOT waste your money with her.

Review about: Mrs Maria Psychic Readings Psychic Reading.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Mrs. Maria is a FRAUD psychic in Eufaula Alabama.

Trenton, New Jersey, United States #1266678

The sign out front and palm readings were not dead give aways? Hopefully you find a real "psychic" soon.

I would hate to see the other important choices you make without consulting one. Real people don't need to consult psychics. We think for ourselves and don't need a line in our palm to determine our day to day lives.

Maybe a financial advisor to tell you to quit giving palm readers money? Just a thought.

to Anonymous #1278540

In reply to anonymous,

When I went there was no palm reading sign out front. That's a newer addition.

Also there was no "$10 reading" sign either. I wasn't looking for advice ***, I was looking to hear from passed away friends, which by definition is a "Medium" not a psychic.

Also you ***, there's no way of knowing if someone is legit unless you try them out. I have since found legit "Mediums" that I have been too.